#70 Purebred Cow Mineral with Altosid IGR is fortified with exclusively 100% SQM protected trace minerals, organic selenium, and Vitalix Proprietary Enzyme Package.
A complete mineral and vitamin package designed for those purebred cows, replacement heifers, embryo transfer cows, and other high-value cattle.
Prevents adult horn fly emergence from manure of treated cattle using Altosid IGR.
High-phosphorus mineral product fortified with:
- 100% SQM™ organic trace minerals exclusively, using PolyTransport™ Technology so the trace minerals get used, not wasted.
- SelenoSource™, organic Selenium, for improved immune response
- A prebiotic that includes organic Cobalt and 6 essential B vitamins for improved fiber digestion
- Vitalix Proprietary Enzyme Package for up to 20% increase in fiber digestion
- Adisseo protected Vitamin A and D
- Characteristics: High-phosphorus mineral product contains 100% complexed SQM copper, zinc, and manganese, plus CoMax and Selenium Yeast for maximum bioavailability and improved reproductive performance. Includes Vitalix Proprietary Enzyme Package. Contains 7% crude protein.
- Use: Mineral for special purebred cows, replacement heifers, embryo transfer cows and other high-value cattle.
- Feeding Recommendations:
- 3-4 oz. per 500-1000 lb. body weight per day.
- Guide: One 250-lb tub for every 30-40 head.
Feed this product to cattle only.
Does not contain any animal protein.
Warning: Contains copper. Do not feed to sheep due to possible copper toxicity.