#7 Commercial Cow Mineral
A complete mineral and vitamin package designed for commercial cows, bulls or heifers, and horses on pasture.
Accurately supplies essential macro and micro minerals plus vitamins.
- SQM™ organic trace minerals, using PolyTransport™ Technology so the trace minerals get used, not wasted.
- SelenoSource™, organic Selenium, for improved immune response
- A prebiotic that includes organic Cobalt and 6 essential B vitamins for improved fiber digestion
- Vitalix Proprietary Enzyme Package for up to 15% increase in fiber digestion
- Adisseo protected Vitamin A and D
- Multiple trace mineral sources including SQM copper, zinc and manganese, as well as CoMax and selenium yeast for better growth rates.
- MOS formula contains IntegraMOS® prebiotic ingredient that supports the growth of beneficial bacteria and gut health.
- Use: A complete mineral and vitamin package designed for commercial cows, bulls or heifers, and horses.
- Feeding Recommendations:
- 3 to 4 oz. per 1000 lb. animal per day.
- Guide: One 250-lb tub for every 30-40 head.
- Begin feeding #7 CCM with MOS 4 weeks prior to the start of calving. Continue feeding until 30 days after last calf is born.
- 4 oz. consumption of #7 CCM with MOS provides 10g per head per day of IntegraMOS.
Warning: Contains copper. Do not feed to sheep due to possible copper toxicity.
Does not contain any animal protein.