#6 Calf Master Plus
This product is designed for feeding calves during and after weaning.
This supplement is fortified with SQM® chelated trace minerals, Vitalix Proprietary Enzyme Package, and a high Vitamin E level.
20% All-Natural Protein
- #6 Calf Master Plus
- #6 Calf Master PG with Availa 4 (by Zinpro) (Power Genetics Approved)
- Availa 4 is a combination of trace minerals including organic zinc, manganese, copper, and cobalt. These minerals are used for many functions in the animal including immunity, reproduction, skin and hoof health, muscle development, milk production, fiber digestion, and energy metabolism.
- Characteristics: Chelated trace minerals (Zn, Mn, Cu, Co) and high Vitamin E level with Vitalix Proprietary Enzyme Package.
- Use: For starting incoming calves to get them on their feet. For sick pens to get nutrients back in the calves and get digestive system started again.
- Feeding Recommendations:
- 1/2 to 1-1/2 lb. per calf daily.
- Average 1/3 lb. per 200 lb of body weight.
- Guide: One 250-lb tub for every 10-15 head.
- If consumption is over 1-1/2 lb. per head/day take out a tub; if under ½ lb., add a tub.
- Tubs hold approximately 20 lb. per inch.
Warning: Contains copper. Do not feed to sheep due to possible copper toxicity.
Does not contain any animal protein.