Read our article about NPN (Nonprotein Nitrogen) Urea
- Characteristics: One of the highest-protein tubs on the market – 30% !
- 17% Natural Protein
- 13% Protein from NPN (Urea)
- Use: For cattle when extra protein is needed in the diet or when drought conditions exist.
- Feeding Recommendations:
- 1/2 to 1-1/2 lb. per 1,000 lb body weight per day.
- Guide: One 250-lb. tub for every 20-30 head of cattle.
NPN (Nonprotein Nitrogen) or Urea is beneficial for cattle on grain or dormant grasses.
DO NOT FEED TO HORSES – CONTAINS UREA.
Warning: Do not feed to sheep due to possible copper toxicity.