9% Natural Protein
5% Magnesium from two different sources
This supplement is specifically formulated for cattle on lush, green grass or wheat pasture to prevent magnesium deficiency and/or grass tetany.
#2 Pasturelix contains our Vitalix Proprietary Enzyme Package and multiple sources of magnesium to provide the calcium and magnesium that cattle can’t get from growing green plants.
Use on wheat pasture or lush green grass
- Characteristics: High in Magnesium from two sources, and calcium, which are deficient in growing green plants. Includes Vitalix Proprietary Enzyme Package
- Use: Use on wheat pasture or lush green grass to prevent magnesium deficiency and/or grass tetany.
- Feeding Recommendations:
- 1/2 to 3/4 lb. per 1000 lb. animal per day.
- Guide: One 250-lb. tub for every 20-25 head of cattle.
- If consumption is over 3/4 lb. per head, take out a tub; if under 1/2 lb., add a tub.
*Special Order. – 3-ton minimum.
Warning: Contains copper. Do not feed to sheep due to possible copper toxicity.
Does not contain any animal protein.