Mineral supplement for all classes of Beef and Dairy cattle (lactating and non-lactating) on pasture.
Prevents the emergence of house flies, horn flies, face flies, and stable flies from the manure of treated cattle.
- #11 Mineralix Clarifly Tub
- #11 Mineralix Fly tub with Altosid IGR
When used as directed, Vitalix #11 ClariFly Tub will provide sufficient Diflubenzuron to prevent the development of fly larvae in manure of treated cattle. Existing adult flies will not be affected.
Start feeding this product early in the spring before flies begin to appear and continue feeding throughout the summer and into the fall until cold weather restricts fly activity. Allow free choice to cattle.
Cattle should consume an average of 1.6 ounces of this product per 100 lbs. of animal body weight per day, which is equivalent to 16 ounces per day for a 1,000-pound cow.
- Assure cattle are not starved for nutrients prior to feeding this product.
- Do not use in association with feeds containing supplemental selenium.
- Offer cattle one Vitalix #11 ClariFly Tub for every 15 to 25 head.
- Remove all other self-limiting nutritional supplements.
- Locate this product where cattle congregate (watering, loafing, shade areas).
- Replenish this product on a regular basis as needed.
- If intake of this product is below 1.6 ounces per 100 pounds animal body weight per day for cattle, increase the number of feeding locations and/or change location(s) to areas more frequented by cattle.
- If intake of this product is above 1.6 ounces per 100 pounds animal body weight per day for cattle, reduce the number of feeding locations and/or change location(s) to areas less frequented by cattle.
Introduction of this product after adult fly infestation is established may require treatment of cattle with supplemental sprays to reduce the adult fly population coming from outside sources.
Does not contain any prohibited animal by-products.
Warning: Contains copper. Do not feed to sheep due to possible copper toxicity.