This supplement is specifically formulated for mature and growing cattle being fed grass hay, dry grass pasture, corn stalks, or other roughages. #10 Breed Back contains a source of Omega-3 fatty acids, chelated trace minerals, and Vitalix Proprietary Enzyme Package.
Contains Omega-3 fatty acids which enhance estrus activity and breeding, giving you higher conception rates and tighter calving windows.
Also excellent for show animals – flax seed stimulates hair growth, and trace minerals help hoof health and bone development. Great for horn development in show animals!
18% Natural Protein – 9% Vegetable fat
- Combines the benefits of Omega-3 fatty acids and chelated trace minerals.
- Contains whole Flax seed which is a great source of Omega-3 fats
- High in Zinc.
- Includes Vitalix Proprietary Enzyme Package.
- Use: Feed 60-90 days pre-calving to 90 days post-calving through breeding season.
- Feeding Recommendations:
- 3/4 to 1-1/2 lb per 1000 lb body weight per day.
- Guide: One 250-lb tub for every 15-25 head.
- Provide free-choice salt.
Does not contain any animal protein.
Do not feed to sheep due to possible copper toxicity.