#10 Breed Back with Altosid IGR (Fly Control)
This supplement is specifically formulated for mature and growing cattle being fed grass hay, dry grass pasture, corn stalks, or other roughages. #10 Breed Back contains a source of Omega-3 fatty acids, chelated trace minerals, and Vitalix Proprietary Enzyme Package.
In addition, this tub contains Altosid IGR, which prevents adult horn fly emergence from the manure of treated cattle.
Contains Omega-3 fatty acids which enhance estrus activity and breeding, giving you higher conception rates and tighter calving windows.
Also excellent for show animals – flax seed stimulates hair growth, and trace minerals help hoof health and bone development. Great for horn development in show animals!
18% Natural Protein – 9% Vegetable fat
- Combines the benefits of Omega-3 fatty acids and chelated trace minerals.
- Contains whole Flax seed which is a great source of Omega-3 fats
- High in Zinc.
- Includes Vitalix Proprietary Enzyme Package.
- Use: Feed 60-90 days pre-calving to 90 days post-calving through breeding season.
- Feeding Recommendations:
- 3/4 to 1-1/2 lb per 1000 lb body weight per day.
- Guide: One 250-lb tub for every 15-25 head.
- Provide free-choice salt.
Does not contain any animal protein.
Do not feed to sheep due to possible copper toxicity.