This supplement is specifically formulated for mature and growing beef cattle being fed grass hay, dry grass pasture, corn stalks, or other low-quality roughages.
#1 Conditioner contains our Vitalix® Proprietary Enzyme Package.
#1 Conditioner and #1 CU Conditioner
- Characteristics: 21% Protein, loaded with our high-vitamin and mineral package and Vitalix Proprietary Enzyme Package. Available with added chelated copper as #1 CU Conditioner.
- Use: Summer and early fall when grass is curing out and more protein is needed. Ideal for stalk pastures.
- Feeding Recommendations:
- 1/3 to 1/2 lb per 1000 lb. body weight per day.
- Guide: One 250-lb tub for every 30-40 head of cattle.
- Just put out the tub and a block of salt
- Always provide plenty of water
#1 Conditioner with MOS and #1 CU Conditioner with MOS
- Characteristics: Same characteristics as the #1 Conditioner with the added benefit of MOS. Available with added chelated copper as #1 CU Conditioner with MOS.
- Use: Provides 8g to 10g of MOS when consumption is 4/10 to 1/2 lb per 1000 to 1200 lb. of body weight
- Feeding Recommendations: Begin feeding 21 days pre-calving and continue feeding 45-60 days post-calving to boost health of both cow and calf.