Plant Manager – Wilton, Iowa
Vitalix Inc. is seeking to fill the position of Plant Manager who will oversee the day-to-day operations at our Wilton, Iowa manufacturing plant.
This is a full-time job located at the Wilton facility.
- Management and coordination of plant operations including production, receiving, inventory, and maintenance to improve the facility’s performance in shipping and inventory.
- Plan, organize, and direct the manufacturing and maintenance operations which ensure the most effective return.
- Improve manpower utilization within existing departments and processes. Schedule stability that allows for maximum return on efficiencies.
- Maintain individual skills and keep up to date with the latest product and production management concepts.
- Work closely with our operations manager and coordinate with District Sales Managers regarding orders being placed.
- Share a trusting relationship with workers and be able to manage and develop the plant and warehouse staff.
- Requires excellent planning and organization skills, and understanding of day-to-day operations to exceed customers’ expectations.
- Responsible for production output and product quality for all feed produced.
- Ensure safety and efficiency of the facility.
- Previous experience in customer service, plant maintenance, and warehouse environments.
- Strong leadership, customer service, plant maintenance, and warehouse skills.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a management role.
- Manufacturing setting or feed mill experience preferred.
- Applicant needs to be located or willing to move within 50 mi. of Wilton, IA.
- Health Insurance
- Company Cell Phone
- Paid Vacation
- Salary (based on experience)
To Apply: Please email resumes to VitalixJobs@gmail.com